Industrial automation design
Our industrial automation design engineers and technicians implement and start up all industrial PLC programs, MMIs, supervision and digital commands for your machines and processes.
They have expertise in numerous current programming software, as well knowledge of older-generation software.
3A can thus support you in your projects requiring in particular the following skills:
- SCHNEIDER: PL7-2 / PL7-3 / PL7-PRO / ZELIO / UNITY / XBTL1000 / VIJEO DESIGNER / MONITOR PRO / POWER SUITE / SOMACHINE / SOMOVE.
- SIEMENS: STEP 5 / STEP 7 / TIA Portal / Protool / WinCCflex / WinCC / Drive monitor / Starter.
- ROCKWELL: RSLogix500.
- WONDERWARE: InTouch, Recipe manager, SQL, Redundancy.
And many others …
With 25 years of experience in automation design, 3A is able to meet the needs of its clients by implementing solutions adapted to their specifications:
- From small PLCs to very large PLC piloting actuators on Ethernet.
- From a simple operator console to redundant client/server supervision applications.
- Implementation of production follow-up, lot tracking, interfaces with Excel for end-to-end handling of information via post-production.
- Revamping / retrofit of your machines and processes when your industrial automation design equipment reaches end-of-life.
- Optimisation and increased reliability of your automation design increase productivity.
- Implementation of regulations.
- Implementation of industrial networks (Ethernet, Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Profinet, Profibus, Fipway, Telway, Modbus, Asi etc.)
- The implementation of a telemaintenance solution for remote access to your automation designs to facilite repairs.
The experience and professionalism of our teams ensure the success of your projects.